Vivian | slytherin | game designer | programmer | sorta artist | girl
Stacker “i dont know how child adoption laws work but i found this child so im keeping it no you may not take away this precious angel from above i will fight you for her motherfucker i will fight you with a giant robot fucking try me” Pentecost
Seeing as “Columbus day” has come and gone, enjoy some quotes I heard at the museum I work at when we has a special exhibit with a comissioned painting of Christopher Columbus.
"Did Columbus come to America on a boat or a plane?"
"Did Sorolla (painter, late 1800s-early 1900s) know Columbus personally?"
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Sex on the Beach
And Finally, Swimming Pool
"No officer, for the last time, I did not smoke weed. Thats just my new perfume, cannabis flower"